13 November 2008

I'm in Sydney Australia!

Now this will be an interesting post. DH has been working in Australia off and on all summer and I finally got to come over this trip. Thanks to the best MIL in the world - I'm kid-free in another country with my wonderful husband for 11 days. We are staying right on the harbor where I can see downtown, Harbor Bridge is about 100 yards from our corporate apartment. This is only my second day and it's incredible. Last night we hung out in Chatswood and right now we are getting ready to go in the city and see The Rocks, the Opera House and botanical gardens where apparently you can view some bats!!


Here is a picture I took last night from our balcony!!!!!! That is Harbor Bridge and Luna Park below. It's just breathtaking views all around!
Tomorrow we plan on taking the train to the Blue Mountains. I've been told by several people we need to do that so we have it planned. Well that's all for now...more to come soon

!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

That's amazing! So exciting that you got to take 11 days off to enjoy time with your man.

Anonymous said...

You are going to love it! What an amazing view!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time away together! How wonderful!

Robin said...

So glad you are having a great time! Missing your tweets though. =)